Baseball Boy Cookie Pop
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color
1 Bright Blue Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 12 treats)Easy-Add Bright Blue Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Bright Blue Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Each cookie pop serves 1
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Single Shape Punch Set Add to shopping list Single Shape Punch Set
- Easy-Add Layered Circles Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Layered Circles Cutting Insert
- Easy-Add Rotary Cutter Add to shopping list Rotary Cutter
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
Prepare and roll out cookie dough. Using largest round Cut-Out, cut out circles for cookies. Bake and cool cookies.
Tint royal icing light copper and add water to thin for pouring consistency. Place cookies on cooling grid over cookie sheet and over each cookie. Tap grid to remove excess icing and release air bubbles. Let dry.
For baseball cap, use punch with Large Circle Cutting Insert to cut circles from Bright Blue Sugar Sheets! Using rotary cutter, cut 1/3 of the circle off to create a rounded edge. Using FoodWriter markers, draw facial features and cap lines. Attach to cookie using piping gel.
Using rotary cutter, cut a small piece from leftover Sugar Sheet! for the bill. Position small piece on hat at an angle, slightly curving in the center to resemble a bill of a hat. Attach to hat using piping gel.
Attach lollipop stick to cookie using icing.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more