Baseball Bear Cake on a Stick
3-D Mini Bear Pan makes so many cute bears for fun treats! Perfect used as pops and as mini cakes for parties and celebrations.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
Each pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add 3-D Mini Bear Pan Add to shopping list 3-D Mini Bear Pan
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Waxed paper
Melt candy. Tint portions of candy blue, pink and black. Cover bear in light cocoa candy. Chill until set.
Cover bottom half of bear in white candy. Chill to set. Using blue candy, pipe shirt. Chill to set. Pipe sleeves, chill.
Using black candy, pipe shoes; add dot eyes and nose and outline mouth. Chill. Using pink candy, pipe inside ears. Chill. Using white candy, pipe stripes on shirt. Chill.
Roll 1/4 in. diameter ball of white fondant. Attach to bear with dot of melted candy. Outline strings on ball with red candy.
Shape a hat brim using blue fondant; attach to head with dot of melted candy. Roll a 1/4 in. diameter ball of blue fondant and attach to hat brim. Attach a tiny ball of fondant on top for button.