Banana Flip Cereal Treat
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Peanut Butter Flavored Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Peanut Butter Flavored Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Favorite crisped rice cereal treat recipe
- Easy-Add Flowerful Medley Sprinkles Decorations Add to shopping list Flowerful Medley Sprinkles Decorations
- Pretzel rods
- Jelly spearmint leaves
- granulated sugar
Each cereal treat serves 1.
- Easy-Add 9 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 9 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Monkey Large Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list Monkey Large Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Flower Forming Cup Add to shopping list Flower Forming Cup
- Easy-Add Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Cellophane Tape
- Waxed paper
- Paring Knife
In advance: Make monkeys. Use candy colors to tint portions of melted white candy black, blue, light and dark yellow. Use piping method to mold candies without sticks, filling mold 2/3 full. Chill until firm.
Make treetops. For each treetop, roll out 4 spearmint leaves on waxed paper to flatten and lengthen to 2-2 1/2 in. Tape over center hole of Flower Forming Cups. Pipe a 1 in. circle of melted candy in center of cup; position 4 leaves in candy, trimming ends to a V for a snug fit. Pipe a large dot of candy over leaves to secure. Chill until set.
Prepare cereal treats and press into greased pan, 1 1/2 in. deep. Cut circles for base using Comfort-Grip cutter. Cover treats with melted candy. Chill until firm on waxed paper-covered board. Seal bottom with melted candy; let set. Turn treetop over and cut small opening in center to fit pretzel rod; cut same size opening in base. Trim end of pretzel flat; insert in treetop and secure with melted candy. Attach monkey to pretzel with melted candy; chill until firm. Trim about 1/2 - 3/4 in. off bottom of pretzel; insert in base and secure with melted candy. Attach confetti sprinkles to base with dots of candy. Place treats in party bags.