Cookie Sheets & Je…
Ballpark Bouquet Candy Pops
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Peanut Butter Flavored Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Peanut Butter Flavored Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Primary Candy Colors Set (using blue)Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (5 oz per treat)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- popped popcorn
Each Candy Pop serves 1
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Popcorn Treat Boxes Add to shopping list Popcorn Treat Boxes
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add 11 3/4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 11 3/4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add 10-Pack Candy Mold Set Add to shopping list 10-Pack Candy Mold Set
- Colored card stock or construction paper (Red)
- colored markers (red & black)
In advance: Make candies. Tint candy assorted colors. Use Painting or Piping Method to mold candies in Sports Champ and Snack Time molds from 10 Pack Set. Chill until firm.
For face, set medium round Cut-Out on non-stick pan. Fill 1/4 in. deep with melted candy. Tap to settle; chill until firm.
Pipe features using melted candy in cut parchment bag. Attach hat using melted candy; chill until firm. Attach sticks to backs using melted candy. Chill until firm.
Use red marker and ruler to draw vertical lines on Popcorn Boxes, beginning each line at bottom of scallop in top edge.
Trace red oval on red card stock; Make copy of white oval pattern on white paper. Cut out ovals. Glue white oval to red oval. Use black marker to add message. Glue ovals to box.
Wrap 5 oz. fondant in plastic wrap; place in bottom of box for weight. Fill to top with popcorn. Position candies, trimming sticks to vary heights. Fill to top with popcorn.
* Combine Orange and White candy for skin tone shown.
* Combine Light Cocoa and Peanut Butter for dark brown shown.
* Combine White and Peanut Butter for medium and light brown shown.