Ballet Slippers Dreamy Creamy Gelatin
Luscious, lovely and light, this dessert deserves a standing ovation. Use Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix to decorate and personalize a gelatin mold shaped in our Ballet Slippers Pan.
- Easy-Add Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix Add to shopping list Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix
Favorite creamy gelatin recipe
2 large boxes red gelatin mix (6 oz. each)
Frozen whipped topping thawed
Vegetable oil pan spray
Gelatin serves 12.
- Easy-Add Ballet Slippers Pan Add to shopping list Ballet Slippers Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Spray pan with vegetable oil pan spray.
Prepare your favorite creamy gelatin recipe using gelatin mix and frozen whipped topping.
Pour into pan, let set; unmold by holding bottom of pan in warm water bath for 30 seconds.
Place serving plate over top of pan and invert.
Prepare Wilton Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix following package directions.
Mold your favorite creamy gelatin recipe using gelatin mix and frozen whipped topping. Use tip 3 and whipped icing to write name. Use tip 21 and whipped icing to pipe rosette bottom border.
We recommend hand washing pan in hot, soapy water.