Ballerina Bear Cake
This dancing cub is “tutu” cute and easy to choreograph when you start with a Ballerina Bear Pan cake and our piping instructions.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
light corn syrup
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Ballerina Bear Pan Add to shopping list Ballerina Bear Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Featherweight Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Featherweight Decorating Bags
Make 3 1/2 cups buttercream icing:
Tint 1 cup rose
Tint 3/4 cup Brown/Red-Red combination
Tint 1/4 cup black
Tint 1/4 cup Light Brown/Red-Redcombination
Reserve 1 1/4 cups white (thin 3/4 cup with 2 1/4 teaspoons light corn syrup)
Decorate in Order:
1. Ice sides and background areas smooth with thinned white icing.
2. Use tip 3 and Brown/Red-Red combination icing to outline ears, face, eyes, muzzle and legs.
3. Use tip 3 and white icing to pipe-in whites of eyes (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
4. Use tip 3 and black icing to outline and pipe-in pupils, nose and inside mouth.
5. Use tip 3 and light Brown/Red-Red combination icing to pipe-in inside of ears (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
6. Use tip 3 and rose icing to outline and pipe-in tongue.
7. Use tip 3 and rose icing to outline bow, dress, shoes, shoe ribbons.
8. Use tip 16 and Brown/Red-Red icing to cover arms, legs, face and ears with stars.
9. Use tip 16 and light Brown/Red- Red combination icing to cover muzzle with stars.
10. Use tip 3 and rose icing to pipe-in shoe ribbons (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
11. Use tip 16 and rose icing to cover bow, dress and shoes with stars.
12. Use tip 21 and white icing to pipe shell bottom border.