Beauty is in the details. Pleasantly surprise your in-house princess by layering a Cinderella candy plaque, bluebird cookies, piped-icing window and personalized scroll atop a Sheet Pan cake.
Disney Princess™ Icing Color Set Blue, Pink, YellowEasy-Add Disney Princess™ Icing Color Set Add to shopping list Disney Princess™ Icing Color Set
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Cake serves 76.
- Easy-Add Disney Princess™ Cinderella Pan Add to shopping list Disney Princess™ Cinderella Pan
- Easy-Add 12 x 18 x 2 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 12 x 18 x 2 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Mini Loaf Pan Add to shopping list Mini Loaf Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 14 Add to shopping list Tip: 14
- Easy-Add Tip: 23 Add to shopping list Tip: 23
- Easy-Add Tip: 45 Add to shopping list Tip: 45
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Hidden Pillars Add to shopping list Hidden Pillars
In advance: Make candy plaques. Melt white candy, pour to top edge of banner area at bottom section of pan. Refrigerate until firm.
Using candy color, tint remaining candy light orange for skin color. Pour into pan to mold face and body. Refrigerate until firm.
Decorate plaque using royal icing: Outline banner with tip 3. Cover dress, gloves and headband with tip 14 stars.
Pipe in tip 12 hair and tip 3 earrings (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Pipe in tip 2 eyes and mouth (smooth with finger). Add tip 2 dot pupils and outline lips; pipe tip 1 dot eye highlight. Add tip 1 string eyelashes and tip 2 eyebrows. Pipe in tip 3 neckband, pat smooth. Add tip 3 name and tip 2 dots inside banner.
In advance: Make cookies. Trace bluebird patterns with toothpick on rolled cookie dough; cut, bake and cool cookies.
Using royal icing, outline and pipe in with tip 3 zigzags (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 2 dot eyes; pipe in feet and beak. Overpipe top of beak. Set aside.
Bake and cool 1-layer sheet cake (2 in. high) and 4 mini loaf cakes (1 1/2 in. high).
Trace Window Arch pattern (reverse for opposite side) on top end and trim cake at markings. Position mini loaf cakes at opposite end; trim off excess to fit. Ice cake smooth in buttercream.
Trace scrollwork pattern on bottom section and down sides of cake. Outline with tip 3. Edge scrollwork with tip 45 bands at top and bottom.
Add tip 32 string curtains. Outline window frame with tip 45 bands. Add tip 12 ball curtain tiebacks.
Cut eight hidden pillars to 3 1/2 in. long to support plaque. Insert 6 pillars spaced evenly down center, then insert 2 near bottom where banner will rest.
Position plaque and bluebird cookies, securing cookies with dots of icing if necessary.