Back from the Grave
This skeleton has made it Back From the Grave, and he wants to come to your Halloween party. Witches, ghosts, and monsters alike will welcome these creepy cookies.
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Halloween Lollipop Kit Add to shopping list Halloween Lollipop Kit
- Easy-Add Halloween FoodWriters™ Add to shopping list Halloween FoodWriters™
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Colorful Halloween Cutter Set Add to shopping list Colorful Halloween Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Angled Spatula Add to shopping list Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
Follow directions in Halloween Lollipop Kit to mold skeleton candies (without lollipop sticks) using "painting" method.
Refrigerate until firm; unmold.
Tint cookie dough recipe gray using a small amount of Black Icing Color. Use tombstone cutter from set to cut cookies.
Bake and cool according to recipe directions.
Attach candy skull to cookie with melted candy. Use melted candy in cut parchment bag to pipe skeleton's arm and hand.
Use tip 6 and gray royal icing (tint white icing with a small amount of Black Icing Color) to outline cookies.
Use tip 3 and green royal icing to pipe pull-out grass.
Use Black FoodWriter™ to write message.