Baby's Kicking Cake
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Cake serves 28.
- 3-Tier Paisley Pan Set (12.75 x 9 in. used)Easy-Add 3-Tier Paisley Pan Set Add to shopping list 3-Tier Paisley Pan Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
Two days in advance: Make color flow feet and toes. Make 2 copies of patterns. Reverse 1 right foot for left foot. Tape patterns to boards and cover with waxed paper. Outline with tip 3 and full-strength color flow. Fill in with thinned color flow. Let dry completely.
Bake two 1-layer cakes; cool 1 top side down, 1 top side up. Ice cakes smooth in buttercream. Pipe tip 5 ball borders in assorted colors. Position color flow pieces.
Note: Buttercream icing will break down color flow. Position color flow pieces on a piece of parchment paper or waxed paper cut to fit, on sugar cubes or on mini marshmallows.