Baby's Coming Cake
Make a fondant-covered cake playful by adding fondant alphabet blocks. Create the blocks using pastel-colored Ready-to-Use Rolled Fondants, the two largest-sized Square Cut-Outs cutters and Alphabet/Numbers Cut-Outs cutters.
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
Cake serves 20.
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Alphabet/Numbers Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Alphabet/Numbers Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Square Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Square Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Heart Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Heart Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Paring Knife
Prepare 2-layer cake for rolled fondant by lightly icing with buttercream.
Cover cake with white fondant, smooth, trim off excess fondant and reserve.
Roll out pastel fondant and cut squares using the 2 largest cutters. Cut out letters. Attach squares and letters to cake side with damp brush.
Cut 3 small circles and 3 small hearts in each color. Attach in circle formation on top of cake.
Roll out reserved white fondant, cut into 1/2 in. wide strips and attach to bottom border with damp brush in a casual ruffle fashion.