Non-Stick Cooling …
Baby Rattles Cake Pops
- white cake mix
- 6-mix Jimmies Assortment (pink or blue used)Easy-Add 6-mix Jimmies Assortment Add to shopping list 6-mix Jimmies Assortment
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment Add to shopping list Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant (1/4 oz)Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant
Each treat serves 1
- Easy-Add 13 in x 9 in. x 2 in. sheet pan Add to shopping list 13 in x 9 in. x 2 in. sheet pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Plastic ruler
- 1/8 in. Green Satin Ribbon (12 inches needed per treat)
Using white cake mix, make pops according to recipe. When adding buttercream icing mix in either blue or white jimmies sprinkles.
Make cake pops to medium size, 1 oz. or use 2 tablespoons of mixture. Chill in refrigerator.
Inset stick into cake ball, leaving 3 inches exposed.
Melt yellow candy and dip according to recipe directions. Repeat if necessary to thoroughly cover. Let set.
Using white melted candy in cut parchment bag, pipe a line of candy around middle of pop. Position confetti sprinkles from kit.
Tint a 7/8 in. ball of fondant yellow. Insert in the bottom end of stick.
Tie ribbon on stick.