Baby Face Whoopie Pies
Topped with cute baby faces, these whoopie pies know how to keep a secret. Wrapped with Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant, the pink or blue tinted filling is hidden just until guests take a bite that reveals baby’s gender for all to see!
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Creamy Peach Icing Color Add to shopping list Creamy Peach Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
each pie serves one
- Easy-Add 12-Cavity Whoopie Pie Pan Add to shopping list 12-Cavity Whoopie Pie Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Plastic ruler
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
Make whoopie pies following recipe directions. Cool.
Make filling following recipe directions. Tint a portion of filling blue (or pink) for baby reveal color. Using tip 2A pipe a circle of tinted filling in center of pie. Using tip 2A, pipe a ring of white filling around center color to conceal. Sandwich whoopie pies.
Roll out white fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut into strips 10 in. long x 1 in. wide. Youwill need one for each whoopie pie. Wrap around edge of whoopie pie.
Roll out pink and blue fondant to less than 1/8 in. thick. Cut into strips 1/4 in. wide x 1 in. long. Attach to edges of white fondant strip using a damp brush, 1/4 in. apart, alternating colors.
Make baby faces: Tint 1 1/2 oz. fondant light creamy peach (for 3 faces; reserve a tiny portion of fondant for ears). Divide into three and flatten each into an oval about 1 3/4 in. long x 1 1/2 in. wide. Mold button ears; attach with damp brush. Using black edible color marker, draw eyes and mouth. Let dry. Mold a small round pacifier using green fondant; add a handle using yellow fondant. Attach with damp brush. Roll a string of yellow fondant and form into a hair curl; attach with damp brush.