Baby Carriage Brownies
- Easy-Add Juniper Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Juniper Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Favorite brownie mix or recipe
Each brownie serves 1.
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Dessert Accent Candy Mold Add to shopping list Dessert Accent Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Classic Mint Discs Candy Mold Add to shopping list Classic Mint Discs Candy Mold
- Easy-Add 4-Piece Baby Theme Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 4-Piece Baby Theme Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Waxed paper
In advance: Mold 2 candy wheels for each treat in Mint Discs Mold and handle in double scroll cavity of Dessert Accents Mold (use larger scroll). Chill until firm; unmold. Overpipe scrolls on back side. Chill until firm.
Bake and cool brownies in sheet pan. Cut out carriage shapes using cutter. Coat back of carriages in melted candy; let set on waxed paper. Cover carriages with melted candy; let set. Trim off excess candy if needed. Attach wheels and handle with melted candy; let set. In buttercream, pipe tip 2 dots for wheel axles and on carriage hood in scroll design.
*Combine Juniper Green with Leaf Green for green shown.