Baby Bear Cookie
Combine cookies to create a good-looking grizzly. Use our Teddy Bear Stackable! Cookie Cutter Set to shape head, face, and nose cookies. Layer these shapes atop a body cookie cut with the largest cutter in the Teddy Bear Nesting Cutter Set.
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Teddy Bear Nesting Cutter Set Add to shopping list Teddy Bear Nesting Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Stackable! Teddy Bear Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Stackable! Teddy Bear Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- 5/8 in. wide ribbon (8 inches needed for each treat)
In advance: Prepare cookie dough and roll out. Cut cookies using 3-piece stackable set for head and largest nesting cutter for body; bake and cool. Outline all cookies with tip 3 and full-strength color flow; flow in with thinned color flow. Let dry 24 hours.
Stack cookies and secure with icing. Outline and pipe in tip 5 eyes; add outline mouth. Tie ribbon into a bow and attach with a dot of full-strength color flow icing.
*Combine Brown with Red-Red and Black for brown shown.