Babies in a Bundle Mini Cake
Get ready for Babies in a Bundle. The Mini Heart Pan gives the perfect shape to these baby bundle cakes. The individual cakes are perfect for your baby shower guests.
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Creamy Peach Icing Color Add to shopping list Creamy Peach Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Heart Pan Add to shopping list Mini Heart Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- 12 in. per cake 1/8 in. wide white satin ribbon
Bake mini cakes and cool.
Fill in the indented center of heart cakes with buttercream icing. Turn cakes pointed end up; Prepare cakes for rolled fondant.
Tint portions of fondant rose and blue. Cover cakes with fondant.
For gathered top of bow, cut a 1 1/2 x 5 in. wide strip, cutting 1 edge straight and the other wavy; gather strip at straight edge. Attach top to bundle with damp brush.
Tint portion of fondant light peach. For head, roll a 1 1/2 in. diameter ball.
For feet, roll a 1 1/4 x 3/4 in. oval; flatten. For nose, cheeks and toes, roll small balls in peach and rose.
Attach all pieces with damp brush. Add tip 2 dot eyes and string mouth in royal icing.
Tie a ribbon bow to each cake.