Sheet & Baking Pan…
Autumn Spice Stencil Cake
- favorite spice cake recipe
- Easy-Add Bake Easy™ Non-Stick Spray Add to shopping list Bake Easy™ Non-Stick Spray
- Easy-Add Ivory Icing Color Add to shopping list Ivory Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Red Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Orange Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Orange Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Black Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Black Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Green Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Green Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Chocolate Brown Color Dust Add to shopping list Chocolate Brown Color Dust
- Easy-Add 6-Mix Colorful Leaves Sprinkle Assortment Add to shopping list 6-Mix Colorful Leaves Sprinkle Assortment
- Easy-Add Autumn Cupcake and Cookie Stencils Add to shopping list Autumn Cupcake and Cookie Stencils
- Easy-Add 13 x 9 in. Oblong Pan Add to shopping list 13 x 9 in. Oblong Pan
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Tip: 14 Add to shopping list Tip: 14
Spray 9 in. x 13 in. baking pan with vegetable pan spray. Bake spice cake in prepared pan following recipe instructions. Cool completely.
Tint about 1 cup icing yellow; tint remainder ivory.
Using a spatula, smooth ice the cake with ivory buttercream.
Pipe tip #21 yellow buttercream shell bottom border; pipe tip #14 shells in straight lines on top of the cake.
Use decorating stencils, sugars and Color Dust to create Thanksgiving images in each square following instructions on the package. Gently press leaf sprinkles onto sides of cake.