Autumn Red & Gold Cookie
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add Maple Leaf Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Maple Leaf Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Prepare cookie dough. Roll out dough and cut cookies using Maple Leaf Cutter. Bake cookies and cool completely on cooling grid. Prepare color flow icing; tint portions red and yellow. Thin a portion of red icing to pouring consistency. Using tip 3, outline cookies using full-strength red icing; let set. Using thinned red icing in cut parchment bag, fill in cookies. Immediately pipe tip 2 outline veins in thinned golden yellow icing. Let dry.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more