At The Head of the Table Cake
This spooky fellow is sure to turn heads and he sits in the center of your Halloween dessert table. Nothing adds more fun than a spider crawling out of his empty eye socket. Anything goes on all hollow’s eve.
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add 3-D Skull Pan Add to shopping list 3-D Skull Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Bake and cool cake. Ice eyes, nose and inside mouth smooth with black icing (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Cover remainder of cake tip 16 white icing stars. Use tip 4 and green icing to pipe spider's body and legs. Use tip 3 and white icing to pipe teeth (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
*Combine Leaf Green and Lemon Yellow for green shown.