April Showers Candy
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cordial Cups Candy Mold Add to shopping list Cordial Cups Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 225 Add to shopping list Tip: 225
- Easy-Add Tip: 349 Add to shopping list Tip: 349
- 2004 Pattern Book (Handle and Spout)Easy-Add 2004 Pattern Book Add to shopping list 2004 Pattern Book
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Parchment Paper Add to shopping list Non-Stick Parchment Paper
- Paring Knife
In advance, using royal icing, make approximately 11 tip 225 drop flowers for each candy; add tip 2 dot centers. Make extras to allow for breakage and let dry.
Mold solid cordial cup candy; refrigerate until firm; unmold.
Outline parchment-covered patterns with melted candy in cut parchment bag; let set.
Turn candy cup upside down; attach handle and spout with melted candy.
Build up a small mound of icing in center of cup; position drop flowers and add tip 349 leaves.
Attach drop flower to front with melted candy.