Apples in Disguise Candy
- Easy-Add Orange Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Orange Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Petite Leaves Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Petite Leaves Icing Decorations
- Apples (clean & dry)
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Bite-Size Gingerbread Boy Pan Add to shopping list Bite-Size Gingerbread Boy Pan
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cake Circles Add to shopping list 6 in. Cake Circles
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make scarecrows. Tint melted white candy skin tone by adding a little melted light cocoa candy. Mold scarecrow in gingerbread boy pan, filling cavities 1/4 in. deep; refrigerate until firm then unmold.
Tint small amounts of melted white candy yellow, blue, red, black and green (combine green and yellow). Using melted candy in cut parchment bags, pipe hat with brim; outline and fill in shirt and pants, let set.
Pipe lines for hands and feet; outline and fill in eyes, nose and pocket. Pipe dot pupils and outline mouth; outline hat band. Pipe zigzag collar and outline details on shirt and pants.
Melt orange candy; add candy color for deeper orange. Insert cookie treat stick into apple and dip into melted candy, turning to cover all sides. Set on waxed paper until firm. Using melted candy in cut parchment bag, pipe lines. Place on foil-wrapped circle and secure with melted candy. Attach scarecrow to stick and leaves to board with melted candy.