Animals Arise Brownies
This handsome herd won’t last long. Guests will quickly gobble these critters that combine candy heads shaped in our Animal Cookie Candy Mold and candy-coated brownie bodies baked in our Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold.
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Your Favorite Brownie Recipe or Mix
Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (1 ounce needed per treat)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Each brownie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Animals Cookie Candy Mold Add to shopping list Animals Cookie Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
In advance: Make candy heads. Tint portions of melted white candy black, gray, pink, orange and yellow using candy colors. Mold candies 1/4 in. thick in mold without cookies, using painting method. Chill until firm. Pipe eyes, mouth and inner ears using cut parchment bags. Reserve remaining tinted candy.
Bake and cool brownies in silicone mold supported by cookie sheet. Cover with melted candy. Chill until firm; repeat. Tint portions of fondant gray, yellow and brown. Roll a 5/8 in. ball for each leg and arm; shape 3/4 in. long legs and arms. Attach with melted candy. Roll a 1/2 in. fondant ball to support head and attach with melted candy.