An Overall Great Kid! Cake
Use our patterns and buttercream icing to turn a T-Shirt Pan cake into an overall-clad torso. Set a few bear-cookie pops near the pockets as an extra treat for the birthday celebrant.
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add T-Shirt Pan Add to shopping list T-Shirt Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Tip: 17 Add to shopping list Tip: 17
- Easy-Add Tip: 47 Add to shopping list Tip: 47
- Teddy Bear Cookie mold
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Sticks
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Make teddy bear cookie pops according to recipe on mold label. Bake and cool. Decorate with tip 4 dots and outlines. With toothpick, mark Kerchief and Pockets Patterns, sleeves and overalls on cake top (for easier marking lightly ice cake top).
Cover marks with tip 4 stings. Pipe tip 47 side-by-side ribbed stripe overalls and sleeve bands on cake top and sides. Cover kerchief and she with tip 17 stars.
Pipe tip 4 outlines buckles. Add tip 6 dot buttons inside buckles (flatten with fingers dipped in cornstarch). Trim overalls with tip 4 dots. Push teddy bear pops into cake.