An Arrow For Your Beau Cupcake
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Hearts Mix Sprinkles Add to shopping list Hearts Mix Sprinkles
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Hearts Remembered Baking Cups Add to shopping list Hearts Remembered Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Valentine Themed Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Valentine Themed Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Heart Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Heart Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Circles Add to shopping list Cake Circles
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make candy hearts for arrow. Place medium and small heart Cut-Outs on waxed paper-covered cake circle. Pipe in hearts using melted red candy in cut parchment bag; tap gently to spread evenly into corners. Refrigerate until firm; unmold.
Trim lollipop stick to 3 1/2 in. Position stick on waxed paper-covered cake circle. Pipe pull-out feathers on ends of stick using melted white candy in cut parchment bag; let set. On edge of medium heart, pipe scallops with melted red candy; let set. Attach hearts to stick with melted candy; let set.
Bake cupcakes in Hearts Remembered Baking Cups. Cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Tint 1/2 cup icing with a small amount of Rose Icing Color. Ice cupcakes smooth with Spatula.
Add sprinkles on cupcake tops. Position arrow. Using a cut parchment bag, pipe a small mound of icing behind medium heart for support.