Amorous Archery Cupcakes
Cupid’s arrow s decorates these cupcakes in our heart-shaped Silicone Baking Cups. Molded candy hearts are used for the tip and center detail.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Red Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Red Colored Sugar
each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Hearts Candy Mold Add to shopping list Hearts Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Deep Heart Truffle Candy Mold Add to shopping list Deep Heart Truffle Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Heart Silicone Baking Cups Add to shopping list Heart Silicone Baking Cups
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
In advance: Make candy heart. Fill truffle mold cavity halfway with melted red candy; refrigerate until firm. Tint portion of white candy light pink using candy color; pour into Hearts Mold cavities. Refrigerate until firm. Cut sticks to 5 1/2 in.; attach smaller hearts with melted candy.
Bake and cool cupcakes in silicone molds supported by cookie sheet. Cover tops with tip 18 outlines, following heart shape and working from outer edge to center. Sprinkle cupcake with sugar. Position stick; add heart truffle. Pipe tip 3 pull-out feathers on end of stick; overpipe.