Always Adored Cake
Let mom know she is Always Adored. Fondant flowers make a bright and cheery border on this cake that is especially for mom on her special day.
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers
Cake serves 20.
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Funny Flower Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Funny Flower Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Leaf Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Leaf Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Flower Former Set Add to shopping list Flower Former Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
In advance, cut 13 each orange, neon pink, and violet flowers using medium Cut-Out.
Roll 1/4 in. white ball centers and attach with damp brush.
Cut 53 green leaves using smallest leaf Cut-Out. Imprint veins using straight-edge wheel of Cutter/Embosser. Let flowers and leaves dry on flower formers dusted with cornstarch.
Cover 3 in. high cake (bake two 1 1/2 in. layers) with rolled fondant.
Roll 1/2 in. diameter fondant balls and attach to bottom border with damp brush.
Attach flowers and leaves using buttercream and tip 3.
Write "Mom" using purple FoodWriter.