Cookie Sheets & Je…
All in One Basket Cookies
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Yellow Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Pink colored sugar Add to shopping list Pink colored sugar
- Easy-Add Lavender Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Lavender Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Orange Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Orange Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Light Green Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Light Green Colored Sugar
- shredded coconut
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Sports Ball Pan Add to shopping list Sports Ball Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Hoppy Easter Colored Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Hoppy Easter Colored Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Zip-Close Plastic Bag
- Waxed paper
Cut 12 egg cookies using cutter from set. Sprinkle with sugars, bake and cool. Set aside.
To make candy shell for basket, melt 2 bags of candy and fill 1/2 ball pan to top edge, tap on counter to remove air bubbles.
Chill in refrigerator 10 to 15 minutes or until 1/4 in. shell has formed.
Pour out excess candy to reserve, smooth top edge with spatula and refrigerate for an additional 15 to 20 minutes to set. Carefully unmold.
To make handle, using remaining melted candy in cut disposable bag, pipe a 1 in. wide band on inside of pan from edge to edge.
Refrigerate until firm, unmold handle and attach to basket with melted candy.
To tint coconut, place desired amount of coconut in zip-close bag, add color and knead until color is evenly blended.
Fill basket with tinted coconut and position cookies.