All Wrapped Up! Cake
Little goblins will run for their “mummies” when they see All Wrapped Up! As if the mummy head cake wasn’t scary enough, he’s also brought along his fondant spider friend.
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Chocolate Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Chocolate Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
Cake serves 6.
- Easy-Add Sports Ball Pan Add to shopping list Sports Ball Pan
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Small Plastic Ruler
- Small paring knife
Bake and cool 1/2 Sports Ball cake.
Ice smooth with chocolate icing.
Roll out 8 oz. fondant 1/8 in. thick and cut into 1/2 in. wide strips.
Attach strips to ball head with damp brush, leaving eye area open.
Tint a 2 in. fondant ball yellow, divide in half and shape eyes; attach to cake with damp brush.
Tint 2 in. fondant ball black, shape two 1/4 in. ball pupils and attach with damp brush.
Use remaining black fondant to shape 1 1/4 in. ball spider body and 1/2 in. ball spider head.
Roll 8 thin ropes for legs and attach with damp brush.
Tint a 1/2 in. ball of fondant green; roll small balls for spider's eyes and small log for mouth.
Attach with damp brush.