All The Tree's Treasures Cookies
Everything you need to make the holidays bright under one tree. Cookie cut out tree topped with candy star and surrounded by candy presents dusted with White, Silver and Gold Pearl Dust. An illuminated centerpiece that will catch the eyes of all your guests.
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add White Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list White Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Silver Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Silver Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Gold Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Gold Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Christmas Tree Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Christmas Tree Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Stars Candy Mold Add to shopping list Stars Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Gift Truffles Mold Add to shopping list Gift Truffles Mold
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cake Circles Add to shopping list 6 in. Cake Circles
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. For each treat, make 1 full tree, 1 half-tree easel support (cut tree in half vertically before baking) and 1 circle using 6 in. Cake Circle as a pattern. Bake and cool cookies.
Make dot ornaments. Using thinned royal icing, pipe tip 3 dots, 3/8 in. diameter, on waxed paper-covered board. Make 11 for each tree. Let dry; brush with Pearl Dust.
Mold candies. Tint portion of melted white candy gray using black candy color. For each treat, make 1 star and 10-15 gifts; use painting or piping method for bow and ribbons. Chill until firm. Brush bow and ribbons with Pearl Dust.
Assemble treats. Attach half-tree support to back of full tree using melted candy; let set. Attach star and ornaments using royal icing; let set. Spatula ice round cookie. Stand tree in center and position candy gifts.
*Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown.