All Party Systems Go! Cake
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add Yellow Sparkle Gel Add to shopping list Yellow Sparkle Gel
Cake serves 12; each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add #1 Pan Add to shopping list #1 Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 45 Add to shopping list Tip: 45
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Confectionery Tool Set Add to shopping list Confectionery Tool Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Red curling ribbon
- Yellow curling ribbon
- Orange curling ribbon
- Craft knife
Two days in advance, make fondant pieces: Tint 4 oz. of fondant gray with a small amount of black icing color and add 1/4 teaspoon of gum-tex. Roll out 1/16 in. thick and cut rocket nose pattern with craft knife.Tint 3 oz. of fondant green and add 1/4 teaspoon of gum-tex. Roll out fondant 1/16 and use to cut 2 wings.
Let all fondant pieces dry on surface dusted with cornstarch.
Use medium round cutter and small star cutter from set for planets and stars.Tint portions of cookie dough green, blue, orange and rose. Use round cutter to cut one of each color cookie; imprint designs on planet cookies with ball tool from confectionery tool set. Cut 5 stars from plain cookie dough. Bake and cool all cookies. Cover star cookies with sparkle gel.
Bake and cool cake. Ice sides and bottom of cake smooth with chocolate buttercream icing.
Trace rocket bottom pattern on cake with toothpick and pipe with tip 45. Outline bottom of engine with tip 3 and cover with tip 16 stars.
Trace door pattern with toothpick; outline with tip 6. Outline and pipe-in window with tip 6; pipe tip 6 dot doorknob and cover door with tip 16 stars.
Insert 2 lollipop sticks into top and sides of cake for rocket nose and wings support. Position nose and wings.
Outline area under nose with tip 3; outline and pipe in windows with tip 3; cover with tip16 stars. Pipe tip 3 lines on nose.
Position curling ribbon and cookies around cake.
*Note: Combine Lemon Yellow and Leaf Green for green shown. Combine Violet and Rose for violet shown.