All Decked Out Cookie
Make sure your Christmas tree is All Decked Out with these edible ornaments. Round cookies decorated with red and green fondant make for cute decorations and scrumptious treats.
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
Red hollow-center hard candy
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Tip: 10 Add to shopping list Tip: 10
- Easy-Add Star Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Star Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Ribbon satin 1/8 in. wide x 4 in. long
Prepare and roll out dough.
Cut cookie using largest round cutter from set; bake and cool.
Use medium round cutter to cut red fondant circle; attach to cookie with damp brush. Use medium round cutter to cut green fondant circle, then use medium star Cut-Out to out center.
Attach green circle on top of red circle with damp brush.
For scallops around ornament, use large opening of tip 10 to cut red fondant circles; cut circles in half and attach to cookie with damp brush. Roll tiny red fondant balls and attach to ornament with damp brush.
Attach red hollow-center hard candy to top of ornament with small ball of red fondant. Roll a 1/2 in. ball of red fondant and attach to candy with damp brush.
Insert ribbon into top of red fondant for hanger.