Ahoy! Mate Cake
Ahoy! Mate…this pirate bear isn’t looking to steal your booty. He’s bringing the party booty to you. This teddy bear pirate cake has a treasure chest overflowing with candy and pearls.
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Teddy Bear With Block Pan Add to shopping list Teddy Bear With Block Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Tip: 46 Add to shopping list Tip: 46
- 2001 Pattern Book Treasure Chest PatternEasy-Add 2001 Pattern Book Add to shopping list 2001 Pattern Book
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add White Pearl Beading (6mm) Add to shopping list White Pearl Beading (6mm)
- Easy-Add 8 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 8 in. Angled Spatula
Ice sides and background area of cake smooth.
Lightly ice cake top area where treasure chest will go; trace pattern with toothpick. Ice bottom of paw smooth with spatula.
Outline bear, facial features, bandana and treasure chest with tip 3.
Pipe-in eye, patch, nose and mouth with tip 3 (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Using tip 46 serrated side up cover treasure chest.
Cover fur, shirt and bandana with tip 18 stars.
Add tip 3 dots on bandana.
Pipe tip 18 shell bottom border.
Position pearl beading and candy on border and in treasure chest.