Ahoy Mate Cake
Ahoy Mate! Ye best serve this cake at your next party, or ye walk the plank. A fondant scarf, gold earring, and eye patch complete the look of this pirate face.
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Jelly Ring Candy
Cake serves 6.
- Easy-Add Sports Ball Pan Set Add to shopping list Sports Ball Pan Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 1A Add to shopping list Tip: 1A
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- 2003 Pattern Book (Pirate Face and Scarf Pattern)Easy-Add 2003 Pattern Book Add to shopping list 2003 Pattern Book
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cake Circle Add to shopping list 8 in. Cake Circle
Bake and cool 1/2 sports ball cake. Ice smooth with spatula.
Reserve small amount of white fondant, tint 1/2 remainder red and 1/2 black.
Roll out fondant; using patterns, cut out scarf, patch and facial features. (Note: Wide end of tip 12 can be used as pattern for eye and small white dots on scarf. Wide end of tip 1A can be used as pattern for large white dots on scarf.)
Position face and scarf pieces on cake. Roll 2 small balls of red fondant and position for tie knot on scarf.
Using buttercream, pipe tip 12 ear and dot nose.
Cut one end of jelly ring for earring and position after ear has dried.