Ahhh-some Monster Cupcake
Tongues will be wagging at your next Halloween party with these cute cupcakes. They’re easy to embellish using the Ghoulish Gourmet Cupcake Combo.
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
24 ounces Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (1/2 oz. per treat)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Color Add to shopping list Pink Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Ghoulish Gourmet Cupcake Combo Add to shopping list Ghoulish Gourmet Cupcake Combo
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set Add to shopping list 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice smooth with green buttercream icing.
Use tip 4 and black buttercream icing to outline and fill in mouth. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Use tip 2 and white buttercream icing to pipe in teeth.
Tint 1/2 oz. fondant pink. Form into shape of a tongue, 1 in. wide x 2 in. long. Use veining tool from set for crease. Attach 1/2 in. into mouth.
Insert eyeball pick into cupcake.
*Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown. Combine Pink and Brown for pink tongue shown.