Address the ball cake
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Cake serves 14.
- Easy-Add 10 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 10 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Alphabet/Number Cut-Outs™ Cutters Add to shopping list Alphabet/Number Cut-Outs™ Cutters
- Easy-Add Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Confectionery Tool Set Add to shopping list Confectionery Tool Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Prepare 1-layer cake for rolled fondant by icing lightly with buttercream. Cover cake with fondant, about 1/4 to 3/8 in. thick; smooth with Easy-Glide Smoother.
To make dimples, imprint cake with medium ball tool from confectionery set, dusting end of tool with cornstarch to prevent sticking.
Tint approximately 12 oz. of fondant red. Make message using Cut-Outs and red fondant.
Shape a 4 1/2 x 1 3/4 x 1 in. deep piece for base of tee; shape a piece for spike of tee measuring 5 x 2 x 5/8 in. deep and tapering to 1/2 x 1 in. wide. Position at bottom of ball cake. Position message.
Also try these ideas: Add name, event or date with fondant Cut-Outs, decorate a company logo in buttercream, change tee colors, make additional golf balls for larger groups.