A Real Gingerbread Boy Cookie
This holiday cookie makes a great family project! The kids can help cut out the cookies and even beginners can pipe on the easy dot and squiggle details.
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Comfort Grip™ Gingerbread Boy Add to shopping list Comfort Grip™ Gingerbread Boy
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Cut, bake and cool gingerbread boy cookies.
Using tip 3 and white icing, pipe dot and string facial features, and zigzag trim on arms and legs.
Using tip 3 and red icing, pipe bow tie. Using tip 5 and green icing, add dot buttons.