A bib over all cupcake
Top cupcakes with cute bibs created from fondant and piped icing. Cut blossom shapes from Ready-to-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors using the smallest Flower Cut-Outs cutter.
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Flower Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Flower Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 7 Add to shopping list Tip: 7
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Assorted Pastel Baking Cups Add to shopping list Assorted Pastel Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Angled Spatula Add to shopping list Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- 1/4 in. white satin ribbon (6 in. per bow)
In advance: Make flowers. Roll out blue and pink fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut flowers with smallest Cut-Out; let dry on cornstarch-dusted board.
Ice cupcakes smooth in yellow. Pipe white bib area with tip 7 zig zags (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch); leave a 1 1/4 x 1 1/2 in. area for opening.
Insert flowers on edge of cupcake. Pipe tip 3 bead border on neckline.
Print tip 2 message. Tie ribbon into bow; attach with dots of icing.