A Snack with Sizzle Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Ball Pan Add to shopping list Mini Ball Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Twist-up Glue Stick
- Waxed paper
- Paring Knife
For each treat, tint 1 oz. white candy (approximately 10 wafers) black using candy color. With remaining white candy, prepare candy clay; let set. Divide clay in 5 portions; tint portions red (match Red Candy Melts), brown, gray, yellow and black.
Place mini ball cakes flat side down on cooling grid over pan. Cover with melted red candy; let set. Turn cakes over and cover flat side with melted black candy; let set. Make legs and connectors.
For grate, roll and position 1/8 in. diameter logs of gray clay. For grill rim, roll and position a 1/4 in. diameter log of red clay.
Shape two 3/4 in. brown burgers. On waxed paper, roll out yellow clay; cut 1/2 in. square for cheese. Position burgers and cheese.
For hot dogs, combine red clay with a little brown; shape and position two 11/4 in. hot dogs. For wheels, shape two 1/2 in. black clay disks; attach to legs with melted candy.
*Combine red and green candy colors for brown shown. Use a little black candy color to make gray shown.