A Shower for Flowers Mini Cake
Fashion whimsical watering cans from Jumbo Muffin Pan cupcakes and fondant. Serve them at garden parties, wedding showers, or any party where gardeners gather.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (5 ounces for each mini cake)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Jumbo Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Jumbo Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Quick Ease Roller Add to shopping list Quick Ease Roller
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make handles and spout. For each treat, add 1/2 teaspoon Gum-Tex to 2 oz. fondant. For handles, roll 1/4 in. diameter logs. Cut a 6 in. section for top handle, a 4 in. section for side handle. Using bottom of pan as a guide, bend into C-shapes. For spout, trim 1/2 in. off tip of sugar cone, then cut cone to 2 in. long, angling at wide opening. Fill cone with fondant and insert lollipop stick. Roll out portion of fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut a 2 x 4 in. section and wrap around cone, smoothing with hands. Shape a 1 in. diameter circle, 1/4 in. thick; brush with damp brush and attach to top of spout. Let all pieces dry on waxed paper-covered board dusted with cornstarch.
Bake and cool cupcakes. Lightly ice with buttercream. Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cover cakes with fondant and smooth with Fondant Smoother; trim bottom as needed. Use tip 5 to pipe bead flower with dot center (flatten slightly); add tip 352 leaves. Pipe tip 3 dots on top border. Attach handles with Fondant Adhesive. Insert spout.