A Royal Rainbow Cake
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Cake serves 22; each princess candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Enchanted Castle Pan Add to shopping list Enchanted Castle Pan
- Oval Pan Set (2 largest pans used)Easy-Add Oval Pan Set Add to shopping list Oval Pan Set
- Easy-Add Jumbo Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Jumbo Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 224 Add to shopping list Tip: 224
- Easy-Add Tip: 233 Add to shopping list Tip: 233
- Easy-Add Wedding Shower Candy Mold Add to shopping list Wedding Shower Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Fairy Tale Large Lollipop Molds Add to shopping list Fairy Tale Large Lollipop Molds
- Easy-Add Plastic Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Plastic Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- 18 1/2 x 14 1/2 x 1/2 in. foamcore board
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make 45 royal icing drop flowers using tip 224; add tip 3 dot centers. Let dry.
Also: Make candy plaque using Enchanted Castle Pan and 18 oz. white candy and 10 oz. candy tinted violet. Make oval candy plaque, 1/4 in. thick, using 2nd largest oval pan and 2 pkgs. melted white candy tinted green. Refrigerate until firm; unmold. Mold 5 birds using Wedding Shower mold and painting or piping method. Attach birds to candy castle using melted candy. Using royal icing, pipe tip 3 dots around door and tip 2 dots around windows; pipe tip 3 outline window sills.
And: Make 15 princesses in Fairy Tale mold without sticks using painting or piping method and 3 pkgs. of melted candy in various tinted colors. Mold 1/4 in. thick bases in muffin pan with 2 pkgs. melted white candy tinted green. Later, attach each princess to a base using melted candy.
Bake and cool 1-layer cake using largest oval pan. Position on foil-wrapped foamcore board. Ice smooth. Cut and insert dowel rods where candy base will sit. Use warm knife to level bottom of candy castle. Cut 3 dowel rods to fit behind 3 tallest turrets; attach with melted candy and refrigerate until firm. Divide cake into 12ths. Pipe tip 3 double drop strings, 3/4 and 1 in. deep, between marks. Attach drop flowers at points. Pipe tip 233 pull-out grass bottom border. Position candy oval on cake; attach candy castle with melted candy (hold upright until set). Attach drop flowers at castle base with icing. Position princesses.