A Rose for Your Sweetheart Mini Cake
Once you’ve mastered making the Wilton Rose, you’ll want to put roses on everything just to show off! Here we’ve topped each petite mini cake with a single royal icing rose.
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing
Favorite Cake Mix or Recipe
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Silicone Petite Hearts Mold Add to shopping list Silicone Petite Hearts Mold
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Tip: 102 Add to shopping list Tip: 102
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Flower Nail No. 7 Add to shopping list Flower Nail No. 7
- Waxed paper
Bake cakes in silicone mold supported on cookie sheet. Cool and unmold.
Position cakes on cooling grid placed over waxed-paper-covered.
Warm icing according to package directions; tint 1/2 rose. Pour over cakes let set.
Prepare royal icing, tint red. Pipe tip 102 roses with tip 8 base on flower nail. Let dry.
Position roses on cakes and pipe tip 352 green leaves.