A Picture Of Contentment Cake
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Cake serves 24.
- Easy-Add Book Pan Add to shopping list Book Pan
- Easy-Add Mini Loaf Pan Add to shopping list Mini Loaf Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Decorating Comb Add to shopping list Decorating Comb
- Laminated photos
- Sharp Knife
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
For camera, prepare and cover mini loaf cake with gray-tinted fondant.Cut 3 lens pieces, 1 1/2 in. diameter x 1/2 in. thick, 1 1/4 in. diameter x 1/4 in. thick and 1 in. diameter x 1/4 in. thick.
Attach with damp brush, largest to smallest.
Cut two buttons using large end of tip 3, one 1/2 in. square viewfinder and one 1 x 1/2 in. rectangle for flash; attach with damp brush.
Position cake on foil-covered board.
Ice sides generously and top lightly. Comb sides with wide-tooth edge to resemble pages.
Roll out 1/2 pk. of fondant, slightly larger than cake top; position on cake and trim to fit with sharp knife.
Tint remaining fondant blue and roll two 27 in. long logs. Position around bottom border; trim and smooth seams.
Attach laminated photos with piping gel. Pipe tip 3 outline photo corners.
Write captions and draw designs with FoodWriter markers. Position camera.