A Perfect Fit Cake
Your time together flies by when you are A Perfect Fit! Surrounded by fondant hearts and celebrating the joys of being together, this cake is a perfect fit for an anniversary or Valentine’s Day celebration.
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Cake serves 40.
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- 2003 Pattern Book (Faces)Easy-Add 2003 Pattern Book Add to shopping list 2003 Pattern Book
- Easy-Add 13 x 19 in. Cake Board Add to shopping list 13 x 19 in. Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Heart Nesting Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Heart Nesting Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Wooden Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Wooden Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Craft knife
To cut cake board, position pans side-by-side on board; trace. Leave 1/2 in. extra space around tracing mark and cut. Wrap with foil.
Tint fondant: 1/2 pk. each brown, yellow, red, rose and black, 1 1/2 pks. copper.
Prepare 1-layer cakes for rolled fondant; cover and smooth.
Using patterns, cut out fondant mouths.
Use large opening of tip 2A to cut out cheeks. Roll small balls of fondant for noses. Roll logs, 1 1/2 in. long, for eyes, with small strands for lashes.
Cut various size strips of yellow and brown fondant for hair; curl yellow strips around wooden dowel rod.
Attach all fondant with brush dipped in water.
Using three smallest heart cutters, cut red and rose hearts.
Using smallest heart cutter, cut a heart cheek for man.
Position hearts around cakes.