A Peek of Sunshine Cookie
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutters Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutters Set
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- 1/8 in. wide ribbon (6 inches for each treat)
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make umbrella buttons. Use thinned color flow in cut parchment bag to pipe 3/8 and 5/8 in. diameter puddle dots on waxed paper. Let dry 48 hours.
Prepare cookie dough and roll out. Cut a circle using largest circle cutter from set; cut in half. Cut scallops using open end of tip 2A. Bake and cool cookies. Outline umbrella and ribs with tip 3 and full-strength color flow; flow in with thinned color flow. Let dry. Using full-strength color flow, attach lollipop stick to back; when set, turn over and attach 5/8 in. button at top and 3/8 in. button at bottom. Set on waxed paper-covered board. Use full-strength color flow and tip 12 to outline and pipe in head. Pipe tip 1 dot eyes, nose and outline mouth; pipe tip 3 dot hand and fingers over stick. Let dry. Tie ribbon onto stick.
*Combine Brown with Red-Red for darker skin tone.