A Lively Brew Dessert
Energize your high tea with A Lively Brew. These brightly-colored candy tea cups, heaping with white chocolate mousse, can lighten up any rainy day.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
Each dessert serves 1.
- Easy-Add Small Non-Stick Cookie Pan Add to shopping list Small Non-Stick Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add Cordial Cups Candy Mold Add to shopping list Cordial Cups Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Tip: 32 Add to shopping list Tip: 32
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Prepare White Chocolate Mousse recipe. Melt candy; divide into 3rds and tint portions pink, blue and green.
Mold candy shell 1/8 in. thick in Cordial Cups Mold.
For saucers, place largest round Cut-Out on non-stick pan.
Spoon in melted candy 1/8 in. thick; tap to remove air bubbles, refrigerate to set. For handles, pipe a question mark shape, 3/4 x 3/8 in. wide, directly on cookie sheet. Refrigerate until firm, turn over candy and overpipe on back; refrigerate until firm.
Attach handles to cups with melted candy.
Fill cups with mousse using tip 32 swirl motion.
Position cups on saucers.