A Little Give and Take Mini Cake
With A Little Give and Take, every wedding guest will enjoy these tasty individual cakes. Decorate each cake as a gift, complete with bow, and display on the Cupcakes ‘N More Dessert Stand.
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
Cake serves 38.
In advance: Make teardrop loops using royal icing.
Cover loop pattern from 2006 Pattern Book with waxed paper and pipe 49 tip 3 loops each in violet/rose combination, rose, orange, royal blue, leaf green/lemon yellow combination and lemon yellow; let dry.
Several hours in advance: Freeze two 9 x13 in. sheet cakes, 1 1/2 in. high, to make firm for cutting.
From one cake, cut 19 rounds using large Cut-Out™.
Trim 2nd cake to 1 1/4 in. high and cut into nineteen 2 in. squares.
Prepare 3 recipes of Quick-Pour Fondant Icing and tint portions to match loop colors.
Prepare cakes and cover 6 or 7 (38 total) in each color of poured icing; let set.
Pipe tip 3 lines and dots in royal icing.
Pipe a tip 3 mound on cake tops and insert 7 loops.
Position cakes on Large Cupcakes 'N More® Dessert Stand.