A Little Autumn Spice Cake
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Dimensions® Cascade Pan Add to shopping list Dimensions® Cascade Pan
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Confectionery Tool Set Add to shopping list Confectionery Tool Set
- Easy-Add Fondant Shaping Foam Set Add to shopping list Fondant Shaping Foam Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Harvest Mini Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Harvest Mini Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Flower Former Set Add to shopping list Flower Former Set
One day in advance: Make leaves.
Tint fondant following project directions; roll out 1/16 in. thick. Using mini cutters, cut approximately 8 leaves of each color in various shapes.
Position on thick shaping foam. Thin edges with large ball tool from confectionery set; move to thin shaping foam.
Score vein lines using small end of veining tool from set. Let dry on small flower formers dusted with cornstarch; to vary shape, position leaves on inside and outside of flower formers.
Grate chalk and a small amount of cornstarch through tea strainer; brush on leaves.
Combine 24 oz. of fondant with 2 teaspoons of Gum-Tex™.
Divide fondant into 6 portions; tint light orange, dark orange, light yellow, dark yellow, light red, dark red.
Make fondant leaves.
Bake and cool cake; position on plate.
Position leaves around cake.