A Joyous Union Cake
Rings are presented in the perfect setting for showers, the wedding day or a milestone anniversary. The glittering ring topper is accessorized with pearl beading on cake sides and in our Fillable Pillars.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Cake serves 200.
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add 12 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 12 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add 16 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 16 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Two Rings Topper Add to shopping list Two Rings Topper
- Easy-Add 4 in. Fillable Pillars Add to shopping list 4 in. Fillable Pillars
- Easy-Add 6 in. Fillable Pillars Add to shopping list 6 in. Fillable Pillars
- Decorator Preferred® Square Separator Plates (10 and 14 inch plates needed)Easy-Add Decorator Preferred® Square Separator Plates Add to shopping list Decorator Preferred® Square Separator Plates
- Easy-Add Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add White Pearl Beading (4mm) Add to shopping list White Pearl Beading (4mm)
- 5/8 in. wide black satin ribbon (10 1/2 yards)
- 18 in. square plywood or foamcore board
In advance: Tint 48 oz. fondant rose. Prepare and cover base board with fondant.
Bake and cool 2-layer cakes and prepare for Separator Plate and Pillar Construction. Prepare cakes for rolled fondant; cover cakes and smooth with Fondant Smoother. Attach ribbon to base board and top and bottom cake borders with Fondant Adhesive. For placement of center strand of pearl beading, mark cake sides 2 in. from bottom with toothpick. Attach beading, cut to fit, around cakes at markings with Fondant Adhesive. Repeat, attaching a strand above and below center strand. Attach separator plate on 12 and 16?in. cakes with icing. Attach pearl beading around plate with adhesive. Fill pillars with remaining pearl beading.
At reception: Assemble cakes. Position ornament.†
**The top tier is often saved for the first anniversary. The number of servings given does not include the top tier.