A Horn Blast Lollipops
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Favorite crisped rice cereal treats
Each lollipop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Stars Candy Mold Add to shopping list Stars Candy Mold
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- 8 in. needed for each star Curling ribbon
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make 3 candy stars for each favor. Tint a portion of melted white candy yellow using candy color. Mold candy. Refrigerate to set; unmold. Attach lollipop sticks to back with melted candy; let set.
Prepare cereal treats recipe and immediately fill cones with mixture.
Tint 1 pk. candy green using candy color; thin with a small amount of vegetable shortening.
Cover cones with melted candy. Tap to remove excess candy and stand cone wide end down on waxed paper to dry.
Prepare one candy clay recipe; divide in half. Tint blue and violet.
For mouthpieces, roll out clay 1/8 in. thick; cut 1 x 1 1/2 in. long strips. Mold strips around narrow end of cone and attach with brush dipped in corn syrup (if needed).
For stripes, roll out clay 1/16 in. thick; cut 1/4 x 8 in. long strips; wind around cone and attach with brush dipped in corn syrup if (if needed). Let set.
Attach curling ribbon to star lollipops and insert in cones at staggered heights.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more