A Heart in Hand Cookies
Need fast treats for a school event? Bake up a batch of these Valentine’s Day Cookie Treats. Use pour-on icing and ready-made candy trims. Pop each in a Clear Treat Bag and tie with a ribbon!
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Color Add to shopping list Pink Icing Color
- Easy-Add Gummy Hearts Favor Candy Add to shopping list Gummy Hearts Favor Candy
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Heart Cookie Treat Pan Add to shopping list Heart Cookie Treat Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Sticks
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- 1/4 in. Red Satin Ribbon (8 inches needed for each treat)
- Waxed paper
Bake and cool cookies with sticks.
Prepare color flow icing, reserve some full-strength white and tint remaining flow icing pink and thin down.
Position cookies on cooling grid placed over waxed-paper-lined cookie sheet. Cover with thinned down pink color flow icing; let dry.
Use tip 2 and full-strength white icing top pipe scallops around heart.
Attach gummy favor heart with white color flow to cookie.
Tie ribbon around stick.