A Harvest of Whoopie Pies
Set a stunning autumnal dessert with leaves from our Harvest Whoopie Pie Pan. Bake fun-filled sandwich cakes in your favorite flavors.
- Easy-Add Micro Leaves Mix Sprinkles Add to shopping list Micro Leaves Mix Sprinkles
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
Red-Red Icing Color (Combine Christmas Red with Red-Red for red shown)Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
Golden Yellow Icing Color (Combine Lemon Yellow with Golden Yellow for yellow shown)Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
Brown Icing Color (Combine Brown with Red-Red for brown shown)Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Chocolate Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Chocolate Rolled Fondant
Each treat serves 1.
- Easy-Add Harvest Whoopie Pie Pan Add to shopping list Harvest Whoopie Pie Pan
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Plastic ruler
- Cake Board or serving plate 12 in. x 17 in.
Bake and cool leaf whoopie pies according to package instructions. You will need two leaves for each sandwich.
Cut leaves flat. Prepare filling and spread on half the leaves; sandwich together with second leaf. Roll edge in sprinkles.
Prepare icing. Tint portions red, yellow, orange and brown. Use tip 3 and assorted shades of icing to pipe veins on leaves.
Roll fondant into logs: 23 in. long x 3/8 in. wide; 6 3/4 in. long x 3/8 in. wide; 7 in. long x 3/8 in. wide; and 8 1/2 in. long by 3/8 in. wide. Position logs on plate or cake board. Position whoopie pies.